Do You know Jesus
If you have never accepted Christ as your Savior, or do not know what it means to “accept Him into your heart”, then please read the following simple steps to salvation.
- First: Admit your need (“I am a sinner. I have done wrong things in my life. I haven’t been perfect Lord”).
- Second: Be willing to turn away from your sins / wrong-doing (Repent).
- Third: Believe that Jesus died for you on the cross & has risen from the grave.
- Fourth: Through prayer, ask Jesus Christ to come in and control your life (invite Him into your heart).
- Finally: Receive Him as Savior and Lord. It’s that simple. God loves you!
God’s Word says, 8“The message is very close at hand; it is on your lips and in your heart.” And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: 9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by
confessing with your mouth that you are saved.Romans 10:8-10 (NLT Bible)
If you have accepted Christ today, through His Word noted above, we would
love to hear from you! Please click here to complete an information form.